Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
Realistically: I'm still pulling for Dixie Kong and Geno is growing more on me.

Unrealistically: Not counting third-party characters, my most wanted but not-happening Nintendo characters are mostly supporting characters. Wart or Birdo, Princess Ruto (who is now completely viable since Hyrule Warriors showed us how she should fight), etc. I think Jill from DrillDozer has already been seen as an Assist Trophy this time around, but she's been one of my favorites since that game came out. Mach Rider would be very cool, if they went with the redesign from his Melee trophy.

It's kind of a difficult question for me, because the Nintendo character I wanted the most was Krystal, but she's already been deconfirmed. So it's not something I can answer honestly without also just ignoring reality.

Though come to think of it, I would really like Kamek as a second "Yoshi's Island" rep. I don't think it's going to happen, but it could be really neat. Heck, when you play as him they could even go as far as having Kammy take his place in the New Super Mario Bros. stage. I think Vivian would also be a really neat character, and I know she had a lot of fans back during Brawl. If she did get in, I wouldn't want her to be paper though. I'd love to see her reimagined as a full 3D character.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by Kriven - 09-05-2018, 08:50 PM