Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
(09-03-2018, 03:29 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 08:19 AM)DioShiba Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 12:41 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote: I would like to see Arceus, Articuno, Celebi, Cresselia, Dialga, Diancie, Espeon, Genesect, Groudon, Heatran, Ho-Oh, Hoopa, Jirachi, Keldeo, Kyurem, Lugia, Manaphy, Meloetta, Moltres, Raikou, Rayquaza, Regigigas, Reshiram, Shaymin, Umbreon, Victini, Yveltal, Zapdos, Zekrom, & Zygarde as Poké Ball & Master Ball Pokémon in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

I agree. I rather find it odd that Sakurai isn't adding in pokemon from prior games into the pokeballs and some new ones would be nice.

I find it odd as well. I keep asking why they added Palkia, Giratina & Arceus and not Dialga? I also ask myself why they couldn't bring back Groudon and Raikou.

My opinion on this is that if they keep adding more Pokemon to the list, it will just cause the odds of all the Pokemon that come out either all evenly low, so you'll almost never have a chance to see the same Pokemon twice, or will cause a spawn rate of having Pokemon that come out 90% of the time, with some at 8% or even some at <1% (numbers here are arbitrary). For example, this could cause a ridiculous amount of Magikarps all the time that do nothing with the rare chance at maybe a Charizard, and the impossible chance at any legendary. They have to limit the number so there is more variety that shows but also you can still expect to see a Pokemon you want to get out of it more than just once in a blue moon.
Thanked by: Lilothestitch, DioShiba

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by SquigglesTheDuck - 09-04-2018, 03:12 PM