Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
(08-08-2018, 05:09 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Hello, does anyone know where I can find Koopaul's reaction?

Did you seriously log in three years later just to satiate your curiousity of a single weirdo's reaction to an oddball character's inclusion

Because I think half of TSR's former userbase did too

(08-08-2018, 12:13 PM)senjen Wrote: Really fantastic direct, glad Shovel Knight's just an assist trophy, still gives me hope that Shantae will get the indie Roster Slot instead

She won't. Shovel Knight has a special relationship with Nintendo Shy
Okay seriously though Nintendo has exclusive publishing rights for the physical version of Shovel Knight in Japan (along with the amiibo) so Nintendo has full reasoning to say "Let us use Shovel Knight" and Yacht Club has a significant obligation to say "Yes". Rayman Legends had a similar agreement (exclusive to Wii U) but that agreement was later broken for some reason to allow Legends to release on the Vita, plus with the sucking up that Ubisoft has been doing as of late I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you see a Ubisoft rep this time around.

Shantae doesn't seem as likely, as it seems WayForward struggles to find publishers with each game they release in the series.

tl;dr Shovel Knight's inclusion is similar to Bayonetta's in the prior Smash but on a smaller scale
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by Kosheh - 08-10-2018, 07:59 AM