Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
(08-09-2018, 12:10 AM)senjen Wrote: still gonna wonder how are they gonna top this off with the next character reveals, also King K. Rool looks like he a unique moveset for a heavy fighter too, also can't wait to collect there amiibos as well.

yeah my bad Kriven, even though most Spyro games have gone downhill over the years from what i've seen of gameplay and i only played the first three on ps1 and one of the gamecube ones so he's not memorable to me, only played a handful of the Crash Bandicoot games as well so he's not really memorable to me either, and Frogger i only played like the 2nd one on playstation and one of the gba ones so he's the least memorable to me so yeah.

It'd be tough, but if my bets are on anyone, Issac, Quote, Shantae, Banjo, A Battletoad or Conker, and possibly another third party would be likely be the only surprising ones at this point.

Other than that I'm pretty sure just about every smash fan's wet dream was answered yesterday as far as the roster of roughly 70+ characters now from the majority of games that ever showed up on a nintendo console.
[Image: fake-super-smash-bros-characters-super-s...00-490.jpg]
The only characters we need now are Marvel, DC, Anime and for some reason Star Wars characters with the official roster confirmed so far then all the smash fans who make these are gonna go nuts.

As far as Spyro, Crash, and Frogger goes while we're on that discussion: To be honest as much as I want to see the latter two in I question how memorable they are beyond the PS1 games and their remakes. It's possible for them to be in there's no question since they've both had games on every console but I don't know how many people actually cared enough to but whatever was on GBA, NGC, Wii, Wii U, DS, PS2, PSP, PS3, etc. And if either one made it in I'd imagine Crash just on the basis he's already got a good amount of moves just from his original trilogy alone.

I could see Spyro as an assist if anything. Same could be said for Frogger (and not the weird GBA version of the character that tried something totally different by coming off some weird medieval vibe) just because I'd imagine only the arcade games and the PC/PS1 games are what people remember playing of him to base any action of him doing anything.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: senjen, Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by DioShiba - 08-09-2018, 06:03 AM