Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
I was expecting 1 major character reveal at the end with a possible echo fighter reveal at the start. Got 2 major characters and 3 echo fighters instead. With this many reveals 4 months prior, Dark Samus being in and Simon already having an echo in the form of Richter, I feel more confident that Shadow is going to make it in. Too bad K. Rool doesn't have the Kaptain and other costumes as alts, but at least he puts on the Kaptain's hat when using the blunderbus.

Also happy to see SNES Mute City and Brinstar Depths back. Hopefully Golden Plains is a sign that Pac-Maze will return.

Pouring one out for Zero and Shovel Knight who'll join Waluigi and Bomberman in Assist Trophy limbo. Love Rathalos.

I wished they were more clear on the Hazard Toggle though. I fear that there's only "all hazards" and "no hazards", meaning that you'll lose the platforms appearing in Wily's Castle if you want to get rid of the Yellow Devil. I hope there's a seperate toggle for stage bosses.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by NICKtendo DS - 08-08-2018, 10:27 AM