Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
I don't think Goku will be included either, I just think that the reasons he won't show up won't have anything to do with licensing issues.

Honestly, I think we're only getting ~five new characters (including Inkling and Ridley) and a handful (maybe even another five) of Echo Fighters. Sakurai has already asked us to temper our expectations about the roster, and having "The Complete Smash Roster" is all I really need out of playable fighters. At this point I'm more interested in game modes than anything else. The characters are some delicious potatoes, but Smash Wii U was light on the meat and I'm looking for a steak.

Edit-Edit: And honestly if a non-video game character (who wasn't owned by Nintendo) did somehow get past Sakurai's green light, I think I would honestly prefer Wreck-It Ralph. They did a great job making him look like a video game character, and I think he would look pretty natural standing beside the other classic gaming icons.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by Kriven - 07-18-2018, 06:35 PM