Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
One thing I always forget that I want when these topics is brought up is some kind of (and this will strike many as a strange desire, but I digress) voice actor toggle. I mean, that's about the only aspect that isn't really being gathered up for this big event. You've got composers working on musical scores from outside their franchises, you've got all these characters and environments from various eras in Nintendo history, you've got all sorts of spritework and other art representing the various technological incarnations Nintendo has seen, but what you don't have is this big all-star mash-up of voice actors. I'd love to be able, on the character select screen, to choose if I want the current Koopalings voices or their voices from the DIC cartoons (and for that matter, maybe a toggle to change their names to like "Kootie Pie" and "Cheatsy"). Switch between DK's ape-like grunts, Grant Kirkhope, or even Richard Yearwood from the old DK cartoon series.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by Kriven - 07-11-2018, 05:16 PM