Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
(06-19-2018, 10:36 PM)EternalFirebird Wrote: Speaking of Echo fighters, if they were to add in another, I'd say Chrom as an Echo Fighter of Ike.

Man, I didn't want to bring it up because the FE characters get quite a bit of hate around here (although when Nicktendo was talking about other potential Echo Fighters I really wanted to chime in because I think that would be a fun topic to talk about), but I can't stay quiet since you've brought up Ike echoes.

I know that myself--and I'm fairly confident that most other 20-something-year-old FE fans--would go absolutely nuts (in a good way) if Hector was included as an Echo Fighter. Lyn is unfortunately deconned again, but Hector represents the exact same game that Lyn would and his animations are already the 2D versions of Ike's. He even has an animation that looks exactly like Aether, for Pete's sake! He's a long-time fan favorite, and he brings in that coveted "Different Type of Weapon" all FE--and I think a lot of non-FE--fans have been hoping for.

HECTOR FOR SMASH 2018!!!
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by Kriven - 06-20-2018, 02:39 AM