Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
(06-19-2018, 04:25 AM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: As far as I'm aware, there's no stage that has been deconfirmed, simply because it's impossible to know before the game is out. I really hope that Pac-Maze is coming back too, because I really don't like the Pac-Land stage, but Pac-Land being on Pac-Man's page and there already being more than 80 stages discovered does make it seem unlikely. I know the Power Pellet and Ghost mechanics in that stage only works on seperate screens, as it was designed for 3DS, but they could carry over the design of the stage with either no gimmicks or a similar gimmick that fits a single screen. I know that the gimmick from Golden Plains can be carried over without issue.

I just wish we could get something more like this:
[Image: latest?cb=20090417033516]

Also on the subject of me not being too pleased with Green Hill Zone, Can somebody please tell me why they didn't bother to at least make it look like the one in generations? As everything else got a graphical upgrade, It's looking more like Plastic Hill.
[Image: sonic_generations_green_hill___photomani...bj2yzy.png]
[Image: GUaiDks.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by SuperMario123311 - 06-19-2018, 11:03 AM