Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
As far as I'm aware, there's no stage that has been deconfirmed, simply because it's impossible to know before the game is out. I really hope that Pac-Maze is coming back too, because I really don't like the Pac-Land stage, but Pac-Land being on Pac-Man's page and there already being more than 80 stages discovered does make it seem unlikely. I know the Power Pellet and Ghost mechanics in that stage only works on seperate screens, as it was designed for 3DS, but they could carry over the design of the stage with either no gimmicks or a similar gimmick that fits a single screen. I know that the gimmick from Golden Plains can be carried over without issue.

I'm already more than happy with what's coming, but there's one thing I still demand: Better Single Player modes than on Wii U. Taking Classic Mode from 3DS would already be a step up, but that'd be the bare minimum.

Here's some hope and speculation that would be nice, but I'm fine eitherway:
Echo fighters:
We're currently at 3, which can be argued isn't much, but I won't be surprised if that's all we get. Still, more echo fighters are likelier than full new fighters, especially since they went out of their way to separate the echoes from clones like Dr. Mario. Here's a list of what I think are possible echo fighters:

-Let's get this out of the way:
Dark Everyone:
Shadow Mario, Dark Link, Fierce Deity Link, Dark Samus, Dark Metaknight, Shadow Mewtwo, etc.
Yeah, we have Dark Pit, but personally I think that's it. We already have Dark Link, Fierce Deity Link and Dark Samus colors and others could be represented in a similar manner too. I hear they're popular choices, but I think that's because they're easy choices.

-A popular one I've heard is Shadow as Sonic's echo fighter, because Knuckles "replaced" Shadow as an Assist Trophy (never confirmed, but whatever.) Shadow with all of Sonic's moves, including Final Smash, already makes sense, but if there have to be changes, either Chaos Control as a teleport recovery move or as Final Smash that slows everyone down. Maybe a faster, but riskier homing attack or something along those lines.

-Fusion Suit Samus. I was hoping to see the proper models for Samus' alts, including the Fusion Suit. What if that was an echo fighter? Her side-B could be Ice Missiles and Diffusion Missiles, the latter being a Smash input. Ice Missiles freeze targets on impact, but aren't homing. Diffusion Missiles explode into large clouds that freeze anyone within, but the missile itself deals less damage and knockback than the Super Missile.

-Birdo: Yoshi's echo fighter. Heart effects on the Down-B and replaces the Yoshi Tongue with an egg fired from the snout.

-Waluigi: Wii Fit Trainer's echo fighter. Just... Why make Daisy playable, but not him?
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by NICKtendo DS - 06-19-2018, 04:25 AM