Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
(06-16-2018, 11:53 AM)DioShiba Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 01:34 AM)SuperMario123311 Wrote: I’m still pissed there is no Pac-Man World representation so far.

I don't really see why there needs to be a pac man world representation to be honest. Pac-Land is a bit more influential to Pac-Man's current design.

Personally what I'm disappointed by is the fact that the Pac-Maze isn't a stage, or for a more interesting idea a stage based off the maze designs in Pac-Man Championship Edition. But I'm not going to complain about it too much because it could potentially be DLC down the line.

I’m glad they are acknowledging Pac-Land but they should have acknowledged Pac-Man’s more successful platformer outings too for that matter. Especially considering everybody hated the Pac-Land stage. Granted I’m kind of glad Pac isn’t getting a generic neon maze again unlike Sonic who is stuck with Green Hill once more. (And his stage didn’t even get a visual upgrade here either, It’s so boring and flat now. Couldn’t they have upgraded the visuals to look more like Green Hill in Generations?)

The Butt Bounce not being Pac’s Down-Air is a huge misssed opportunity too. It just rubs me the wrong way that Sonic and Mega Man have stuff from later entries while Pac-Man doesn’t. At the very least I wanted to use the Butt Bounce or listen to a few music tracks from the games while fighting.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by SuperMario123311 - 06-16-2018, 01:47 PM