Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
(06-12-2018, 10:44 PM)Kriven Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 06:18 PM)DioShiba Wrote: -VERY LIKELY, but unconfirmed that secret characters will be a thing of the past in light of the character announcements.

What do you mean by this? Sakurai specifically talked about the "starting roster" potentially only being the original Smash 64 characters.

I stand corrected then, I assumed that since everyone got confirmed rather than confirming each character every so often that it's likely no one would be a secret character. Though, given how sakurai has changed opinions now and then I would not be surprised if everyone in the roster was available from the start.

(06-13-2018, 07:46 AM)Ton Wrote: I can't believe how big this game is. We'll probably only see another 2-3 newcomers. I wonder if they plan to use DLC to extend the life of the game?

I would be shocked if there wasn't any.

If I'm a betting man, then I'm willing to wager that Krystal, K. Rool and Issac could get in given Daisy and Ridley got in after how many people kept requesting all five of these characters over the years. I would like to see Trevor Belmont in however as a representative for Castlevania since I know he's appeared in at least two different games, one of which being Symphony of the Night which by now is pretty well known.

So it is confirmed that gamecube controller compatibility will be present in the games, will be updating the first post momentarily.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by DioShiba - 06-13-2018, 10:09 AM