Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This thread needs to be deleted.
Look, I don't really get why you posted that if you don't intend to debate.

But I can tell you I dealt with half the things that you just posted. Including depression and all that so please, don't pull that card on me if you think that I don't know what you're pulling with that. Not that I don't sympathize with you, but I think you're being far too defensive to really take in what I have to say. (and really, this is what I actually mean by taking the debate where it doesn't need to go, believe me, I used to be like you and with respect bringing up your personal problems does not help you in any way.)

If you seriously believe that my criticism is destructive, then I'm afraid that we'll have to agree to disagree (and believe me, I've been in your position before and I've also been able to know where arguing like you just did is going to get you, I have a pretty good sense on what actually is destructive and constructive because you're not the first user who I've had this kind of discussion with [Edit: I've also been in the same boat, many other people who were here have passed on similar wisdom too.]). I fail to see where the points are destructive in any way shape or form. Your thread was moved here for a few reasons but I can tell you one truth that I neglected to mention before hand is that sprite comics are likely not going to be accepted on TVGR since, to my knowledge that isn't really a thing any one has done on this site for a long time now. (not since the split up between TSR and Fireball20x over 100 years ago.)

Your thread is not in the submission boards, its under a creativity board. I'm not saying that you're a bad person for disagreeing but if your thread is here then you will get what people feel is the most honest advice they can give you. I can respect that you're doing it for fun, but that doesn't necessarily negate any of the points or criticisms that I mentioned, Some may share the same points that I have and others may disagree and give you their two cents.

With respect, don't take things to personally. That's all I have to say in regards to that.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
This thread needs to be deleted. - by Aquarius - 05-26-2018, 01:16 AM
RE: My spritework. - by Garamonde - 05-27-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: My spritework. - by DioShiba - 08-12-2018, 10:21 PM
RE: My spritework. - by DioShiba - 08-13-2018, 08:28 AM
RE: My spritework. - by DioShiba - 08-13-2018, 05:30 PM
RE: My spritework. - by Aquarius - 08-16-2018, 05:26 PM
RE: This thread needs to be deleted. - by Kosheh - 08-16-2018, 08:14 PM