Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Modes Rips (Golden Country Stuff Added)
Rejoice. PredatorCZ from Zentax forum made a public tool (as of May 06) for not only XC2 but XCX as well. It uses 3DS Max 2017 as its base point as it is a maxscript (sorry for those who use blender). I worked with him the past 2 days to fix the obvious issues of UV's Rigigng and Morph problems which was present in Ploaj's tool.

Now though you need not rely on me to get you out your specific model of choice. All you need is a decrypted dump "all the way down to the .arc's and .wismt" and your good to go. I don't reocmmend fiddlign with the dump's file hierarchy as it does require to look through a big stream data for textures that are cached. This resulted in missing textures in some of the files I even worked on like Tora and Rex. (updated them to have textures though)

Tool itself is not perfect but its pretty damn useful, even doing my own job of fixing up rigging (now) and Adding in Morphs/Shape keys automatically (im useless now :'( ). If you do have problems feel free to let me know, I'll do my best to figure out what is wrong. I use a student license of 2018 3DS Max no trial versions. If its a more specific issue, i'll pass it to PredatorCZ.

This tool is all thanks to PredatorCZ.

I will still continue to update this forum until all models is complete, though I am changing up how I do things. Rather than spending hours making a render now that the tool works pretty cleanly I'm just gonna push out a model whenever I can. For those who can't find dumps, or cant use 3DS Max but still wish to play with the models. Still need to come up with some sort of graphic though so I can make my forum look cool.
Thanked by: Rirutsukusan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Model Collection (Public Tool Released) - by kurokairaku - 05-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Normal Issues - by NikoPlymouth - 06-14-2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Normal Issues - by kurokairaku - 06-14-2018, 01:34 PM