Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Modes Rips (Golden Country Stuff Added)
(04-15-2018, 05:48 PM)TheDragonScion Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 05:45 PM)ToukoKino Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 04:22 PM)TheDragonScion Wrote: Unity can't really do much when it comes to changing textures, blender is what you need. But if you want, I just made both Pyra and Morag with moving clothes, Toon lit shaders, and is VRchat ready if you want me to send them to you.
Hey if you could do that i'd really appreciate it. These ones have had me honestly stumped in getting them to work properly and until I get a handle on using 3DS Max or figure out what i'm doing wrong in blender it'd be nice to have them ready to go so I can at least analyze them for myself.

So here is the folder for VRchat ready Pyra and Morag. All you do is download the "New Unity Project Pyra" (don't download stuff individually, it will mess up the models." Once you download and extract the folder, Open it, then open assets. You should see a file called Test.unity. Open that file, let it compile everything and you are good to go. Morag's model will be found in the morag folder in Unity and the one called Test is the model with dynamic bones, etc.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

You will have to get the VRSDK yourself because I don't want anyone being able to see my VRchat account and delete my models.
Let me know if there is a problem,
I will do Poppi later

Ah cool. I already have the VRCSDK so i'd actually tried uploading a slightly modified version of the other model and somehow messed up the eyes. This really helps a lot, thanks.

EDIT: All the models are split up? I think they need to be merged to be usable in VRChat without super bad lag.

EDIT 2: working with poppi now, everything is fine except for this strange piece of her right arm that for some reason is tied to her left arm's movements. (Its the small orange circle to the right of her cape in this image.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Model Collection (Poppi Added) - by ToukoKino - 04-16-2018, 03:41 AM
Normal Issues - by NikoPlymouth - 06-14-2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Normal Issues - by kurokairaku - 06-14-2018, 01:34 PM