Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble - Random Files
(04-04-2018, 08:24 AM)CPT Kaibyo Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 12:30 PM)The Prawn Wrote: Mind if I ask how you were able to rip these? Because I've been meaning to get at them myself for quite some time now.  Unsure

I ran Wibble Wobble on Nox emulator, ripped them using Ninja Ripper, then converted them from ".rip" files using Noesis running a plug-in. Using this method, I could only rip yo-kai that I've seen or befriended, though. Haven't had much luck with the UVs, either. The textures are in the zip folder but whenever I try to apply them they end up pretty messed up. Like I said, I'm not a ripper, and I don't plan to do much of it beyond this, I just like Yo-Kai Watch and wanted to play around with the assets.
This is the tutorial I followed, with a link to the Noesis plug-in in the description. 
The app closes for good at the end of May, so I'm hoping to rip more assets before then, but I doubt I'll be able to.

Oh, so you used Ninja Ripper then. I was hoping that there was some way to import them with their rigging, like getting the .obb data file for it, and then trying to rip the models from there.

I understand you're not a ripper, so a lot of what I said won't make sense to you. It'd be nice if someone would be able to provide a proper way to obtain an .obb of Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble, as I've tried to get it myself countless times, but to no avail... Sad
[Image: 76561197999597301.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble - Random Files - by The Prawn - 04-04-2018, 11:17 AM