Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Models for unity game, in cache or apk?
Ok, for starters, the game in question is highly NSFW and I'm not going into the content here. Anyhow, the models are 2D, and from my understanding the models are basically like the sprites in FEH, for those who are familiar (where it's one image with all the components scattered around it, where the game presumably assembles them). I'm under a very strong impression that it's a unity game due to the apk and cache being stock full of unity stuff. 

The apk itself is fairly small, and when I unzipped the apk itself, I couldn't discern anything from the .asset files within. I ran a script to combine all the split assets into one, but still nothing when the final file was put into Unity Studio. In Unity Assets Bundle Extractor, all the file types were "0x0000073" or something of the sort, and many were unnamed. 

Now, on my phone where the game is played, there is a game folder (empty) in the obb folder, but in the data folder, there is a folder for the game, and inside is one called "unitycache" with folders inside with the names of each of the characters. Inside those folders has 2 files (no extension) named __data and __info. 

Now from here, I'm not entirely sure whether these files are relevant, or what to do with them. I've spent a while searching up what to do, but I haven't found anything yet. Any help or pointers are appreciated, thank you

(And if you must know, I can PM the game link)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Models for unity game, in cache or apk? - by RingOfFury - 03-14-2018, 01:12 AM