Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(08-24-2018, 04:30 PM)Pichi-Hime Wrote: Sorry, I'm a bit confused on ripping the models myself. I downloaded Lucina's Great Lord file, dragged it into the ffsnt program, and got the asociated .smd and .ascii files, but now I'm confused on what to do with them, and the instructions in the OP are a bit confusing. Could anyone guide me to the next step in getting the model into Noesis/3DS Max?

I don't know anything about 3DS Max but to get them into Noesis you need the ASCII plugin to allow noesis to read them, you will then be able to convert them as you do any other model. 
What you need to do is go here: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18042
Once you are there, scroll down and you'll find "ffsnt.rar", download that and then inside the zip file, you will find "fmt_xps_ascii.py", take that and drop it into the pythons folder that can be found in the plugins folder for Noesis. Once you've done this, Noesis will support ascii files. 

However, I will warn you, getting the models to the same quality as what Kuro has done is very hard as the mesh physics are a nightmare to deal with, I tried it and after a few days I gave up. I don't know if having 3DS Max makes it easier as I was working with Blender but from what Kuro has said, it sounds really time-consuming.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection - by ninetalescommander - 08-25-2018, 06:39 AM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM