Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-02-2018, 07:24 PM)kurokairaku Wrote: Hello! Thanks to College coming up and other issues I will be taking it easy on stuff and working if I have been commission requested or if I plain have the time. 

To compensate for this I provided the model files so you can work on it yourself. I figured this is the most fair thing I can do as I will be bouncing around various projects though, prioritizing my life and study. You will still see work and various arts from me so feel free to follow my Deviantart and/or twitter.

Completed Characters - (Game Files Provided)

Click one:
[Image: UUKWXRl.png][Image: 1JZX1Ja.png][Image: cEeLTgM.png][Image: C7OG3Oi.png][Image: PMJ6cks.png][Image: J8zesCe.png][Image: wR2lLft.png][Image: m6HaV0A.png][Image: JWytvO8.png][Image: 6rj19xY.png][Image: RGv3IoH.png][Image: zwikUIZ.png][Image: I7ilZf3.png]

Download
https://mega.nz/#F!kIlnDD4L!aoRx8eXpt6a0W4HV7zm6bA

Game Model Files
https://mega.nz/#F!8QlF3QJa!nBtydcoAAxEk6ctwmGCndQ
(use Tool guide below to figure out how to use these)

My Dump is organized by DLC, and base characters can be found in higher DLC folders. If you are for instance looking for Cordelia, use the files within DLC 003 or 004 if possible. They are the Armorbreak updates so the Armorbreak mesh's will have proper rigging.

Please follow me on Deviantart or Twitter if you want notifications on an upload, or notifications in general. I also do various other things too which might be of interest.

Credits to:

SciresM        - Who provided the model dumps and is probably the sole reason I can even do this.
DSX8            - Who gave me the opportunity to help with the models as well as helped with many other things
Myself          - Who organized this all, as well as made rig, and tried to better make the model easier to use for people.
Daemon1     - Public Tool

Is animation ripping posible?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection - by Cris Monti - 08-14-2018, 08:04 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM