Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(08-13-2018, 02:18 PM)kurokairaku Wrote: I do have to apologize for my lack of work. A lack of drive and various other problems, ranging from financial stress to other worries made it difficult to work on things I plain ain't interested in doing. Worst part is I got myself interested in an entirely different project. To top it off I'll be beginning college soon. Its still a few weeks away but I'll find myself with less time than I used to have very soon.

To compensate for my that, I decided to provide my dump of the models so for those who are capable but can't find a dump of both the main game and DLC.  I will still do work on models if you commission request me, or if I find myself with time and nothing to do. I figured this is the most fair thing I can do, plus I don't thikn FeW will be receiving any more DLC's I think so its perfect time to leave.

My Dump is organized by DLC, and base characters can be found in higher DLC folders. If you are for instance looking for Cordelia, use the files within DLC 003 or 004 if possible. They are the armorbreak updates so the armorbreak mesh's will have proper rigging.

I understand, while this will be a lot harder without you, I at least appreciate you doing this for us and not leaving us hanging. Thanks for all that you have done, it means a lot.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Owain Completed) - by ninetalescommander - 08-13-2018, 04:54 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM