Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(07-21-2018, 04:32 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 06:46 PM)kurokairaku Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 01:34 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote: Alright! Lissa is here! However if I could make a request, can we get a completed Cordelia? I really want her Dark Flier costume. Also, if you could get Owain as soon as possible, that would be great. Sorry if I am being demanding, I just want my requests to be known.

DSX8 is looking to have Owain soon so that actually might be my next guy to be honest, so you will get your wish granted, at least one of them.

Okay so I've been meaning to ask; How exactly did you rip from the game? What I mean is; How did you get the game to your PC to be able to rip from?

More like I was given the original game dump back in January or February, and I supplied him with the models, and then offered to pay for the season pass for SciresM, which in turn allowed him to rip the DLC models also for me, and I sent those to Kuro also. All the files that were handed to me were fully ripped/extracted from the XCI (cartridge romfs) and NSA (update/DLC romfs) files.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Lissa Completed) - by Demonslayerx8 - 07-21-2018, 05:29 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM