Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(06-24-2018, 04:03 PM)Rextimina Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 06:36 PM)Mugendai Wrote: When is Female Robin coming? Or Male Corrin?

I would like to know that as well.

Due to feeling dead inside I shamelessly did the easier one of the options, to not do that and focus what I already had close to done. Rowan was one of them, just missing his promotion costume plus that golden red recolor. Lianna came after.

It had its own puzzle to solve though, the recolor was unorthodox and if it wasn't for my smarts I would of been befuddled on what the fuck it was. Both daemon1 and steven's gas machine couldn't process this .g1t file, but I saw the pattern and fixed it up myself. Since Rowan was already on the downloads, I am going to finish up Lianna as well later on at my own pace, then probably doing another one on my desktop (to clear up space). Man I really need to save money and get an some HDD's and SSDs.... 

I will try to get around to the male/female versions, I just haven't been feeling up to it. No motivation what so ever, but I do like the fire emblem series so I don't plan on stopping. I just wish I knew I was going to want to release them all in one big costume completed pack cuz I also have all the previously released ones to do as well, ugh = _ =.

Well, concidering Im hearing all yah really want Corrin and Robin, I might concider doing either or for next release.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Celica Added) - by kurokairaku - 06-24-2018, 07:45 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM