Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(05-09-2018, 02:00 PM)kurokairaku Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 01:53 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote: Okay after checking her armourbreak model, I've had a small breakthrough with this issue, it's not just the face, all skin textures seem to be this way, it's almost like those darker parts are too dark and need to be lightened but I've no idea what I should be doing for that.
I even checked the raw FBX file in Blender and that has the same issue so it's not caused by any converters I'm using.

Well you admited yoruself its a texture issue. No amount of mesh conversion would change that. If you wana remove blotches then doing so through either a rig edit (so it doesnt stretch the eye shadows) or through texture edits, getting rid of said eye shadows instead.

Sorry you are facing this problem though. I double checked and its like that on the default when you fresh import it too.

No need to apologize, it's not your fault.
There is another area I'd like to mention; Am I supposed to do anything with the "Face-M" and "Face-Mask" Textures? What I can't understand is some of the poses in the actual game have her close her eyes with no issues. I'm pretty sure the images they use for the conversations are made with their models.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Tool Added) - by ninetalescommander - 05-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM