Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
kurokairaku
(05-08-2018, 05:45 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 05:34 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: there's 2 bones, ofc 1 is the eyelid which you've moved already, but the eyelid bone has another bone attached to it, which will make it look smoother looking.

I don't think that's the solution, I've moved all the bones to the eyelid and it still causes the skin to look that way.

You never actually get to see the any blinking ever happening in game animation, mayhaps its not built for that kind of thing, or alternatively, I messed something up something else. I have a feeling its more related the fact the devs never really thought of making characters blink so... Also are you using a recently downloaded Tiki? Around May 6th I fixed a small issue relating to her FaceDetail mesh, though the image does show it already fixed. Thats not related to the texturing of her skin though, which that is what seems to be the issue.

I did think that but after checking her in-game, I don't recall the face texture being so dark so I think the issue is with texture itself and not the model's armatures. If that's the case, I may be able to fix it with some Photoshop edits.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Tool Added) - by ninetalescommander - 05-09-2018, 05:08 AM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM