Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
As of recently Daemon1 from Xentax forum released a tool meant for Dissidia NT, but now works well enough for FeW. You can find the link in the main post and a small guide how to use it. It does require some knowledge on how to use effectively but you should not have to worry about both rigging and the models themselves.

The tool comes with Cloth drivers, which is a simulation on how the cloth moves and flows in the game world. Using a skin wrap you can put the physic mesh'd stuff over the driver (as well as attach the drivers main bones to the required armature part) you can get it to run normally.

I understand this might be a little complicated for some, of course, so I still plan on creating a collection of models one can download from without needing both a dump, or knowledge of the tool. I will definitely take advantage of the new cloth driving function from now on but unlike my custom rigging, this WILL increase bone counts tremendously. I was a bit more stricter with how many bones I used in my custom rigging.  Regardless, I'll still be around to help anyone if need be.

Still, if you have the know how and files, now you can get whoever you desire without waiting on me!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Tool Added) - by kurokairaku - 05-08-2018, 03:58 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM