Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(05-05-2018, 07:50 PM)kurokairaku Wrote: Lucina is out. Not overly happy with her render but I didn't want to stay on it so long I'd miss the Sunday break time cuz I'd work into the night. So I settled with what I got so I can keep on keeping on. Lucina is available but underwent so many little fixes I hope I didn't forget anything. For some reason her hair was a bitch to deal with. Please let me know if there is any issues as always (though very little people are notifying me of issues) Keep watch of my twitter if you want updates.

By the way, nice work on getting the Lucina model out! One thing though is that when inspecting the model, I noticed that the two white cuffs at the knee area were both clipping through each other and were also part of the same mesh, which meant I couldn't separate them properly. Not sure if I'm using the right terms here, but would it be possible to isolate these cuffs from each other, and keep them as two separate individual objects?

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Lyn, Lucina Added) - by XElite - 05-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM