Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
Big Grin 
(05-04-2018, 05:12 PM)kurokairaku Wrote: Originally meant as a suprise, though I'm sure some people now know of her existence where she is actually fixed. A while ago I modeled Lyn's skirt which was originally broken through Steven's tool. She was next on my list and I was kinda upset. After failing to find support for G1M types on FeW, i gave in and worked on it myself around Early April. The skirt (which is on the back) looks completely indistinguishable from the mesh as I based my modeling off of it (not a direct copy). Figured I did a fine job, in a recreation of the original.

This is also the first time I am uploading all of the costumes. While working on lyn, i had a burst of excitement for finally tackling the skirt problem, so I did everything else to help calm myself down. That does mean her Awakening and Promotion variants "might" have problems, so please let me know if you encounter any.

Look forward to my original plan though, Lucina is coming out, complete with her masked, short hair version Big Grin. I simply want to make sure of potential issues

daemon1 on Xentax form made a tool for Dissidia NT, who's G1M tool works well with FeW, it will save a lot of work, as well as potentially save a lot of problems with rigging as I can use "cloth drivers" to build rigs instead of my custom rigging. This also could mean to those who have skills , could stop relying on me to make releases like these, though as it stands his tool makes FeW models swiss cheese. Keep an eye on his forum if you want to start doing this yourself.

Appreciate the hard work, dude! Sorry to hear it was such a struggle, but I appreciate the determination!

Once Linde and Olivia come out, that'll be all the characters I've wanted! This has been a great thread! Wink
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Azura Added) - by Toynota10 - 05-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM