Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-24-2018, 05:57 PM)Deschamps12 Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 04:13 AM)Uncle Koopa Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 01:11 AM)Deschamps12 Wrote: I managed to get blinking, eye tracking and visemes working for these models. Eye tracking especially was a DAMN PAIN!! but it's pretty decent. All the mouth bones can get a bit annoying but it's worth it in the end bc it gives you more flexibility to get exactly what you want! Still waiting for Xander!! Saw the empty file uploaded and I've been freaking out for the past couple of days waiting for something to come up in it lol. If you guys need help with your models please let me know! (lovely picture btw)

I managed to figure out lip sync and emotions via shape keys. That was the easy part. In CATS, you basically just move the face bones around in Pose Mode until you get the desired emotion/mouth visemes you want. Then, you hit the "Create Shape Key from Pose" button underneath the "Pose Mode" button in CATS. Blinking is also easy, but with CATS, I need to do blinking and eye tracking at the same time. I haven't figured out eye tracking yet. Would you mind quickly letting us know your method for getting eye tracking to work? Glad to know it's at least possible Smile

Long stuff about things

If I recall, the eyes are textually translated on the UV axis, rather than by bones. You can tell by looking at the animations, and the rare chance they move the eyes, you find the darker spots also move with it. Is there no way to control uv translations through bone orientations, or animate or do things based on uv translations?

(03-24-2018, 05:06 PM)levitaar Wrote: Hey man, the people want some manservice along with the standard fanservice.

That said I would like to ask you a couple of things:

-How far into the future could we get Azura, Corrin, Takumi, Sakura, or Ryoma? I ask just because it seems best to wait for the patch before extracting more Awakening characters.

-Which models can't you get because of the g1m situation? That way we know which ones we shouldn't expect until that is solved

-Are you aiming to get all the regular models out first, then add the promotion and DLC costumes? or just whatever you can as you go?

Thank you very much for the Xander model, I appreciate you guys are doing this a lot.

as far as I know, currently, thanks to stevens unofficial fix, all but lyn breaks, and a very small part of lyn breaks. Rather than waste my time chasing people who wont help me anyways, I opted to just consider remodeling her skirt. Azure once broke, but is fixed thanks to it, and Owains promotional outfit was also a broken part, though I havn't tested if it worked. I hope it does...

So, if I can remodel lyn's outfit.. then she's going to be next! However, if I cannot, then some smol person will be instead.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Niles Added) - by kurokairaku - 03-24-2018, 06:31 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM