Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-24-2018, 06:01 AM)kurokairaku Wrote: Jeeze, you guys sure want to see the guy topless so bad XD. Yeah I accidentally forgot to include him. I hand you guys my project folder because I'm lazy and I don't want to have do even more work just to organize a release version so I just outright delete my .max and project related folders like back up, skindata and other things. Must of deleted the armorbreak fbx too. 

But yeah, it will be sometime saturday as I actually plan to do the work on monday to friday then release saturday so I don't overwork myself and get burnt out with all that + full time employment. Though considering I have no social life, girlfriend or anything meaningful in my life I might just get a backlog of stuff... I still need to solve this g1m issue anyways which plagues a few characters and no one is helping on it despite my pleads for help on various websites. >.>

Hey man, the people want some manservice along with the standard fanservice.

That said I would like to ask you a couple of things:

-How far into the future could we get Azura, Corrin, Takumi, Sakura, or Ryoma? I ask just because it seems best to wait for the patch before extracting more Awakening characters.

-Which models can't you get because of the g1m situation? That way we know which ones we shouldn't expect until that is solved

-Are you aiming to get all the regular models out first, then add the promotion and DLC costumes? or just whatever you can as you go?

Thank you very much for the Xander model, I appreciate you guys are doing this a lot.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Xander Added) - by levitaar - 03-24-2018, 05:06 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM