Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-23-2018, 08:39 AM)ToukoKino Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 04:13 AM)Uncle Koopa Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 01:11 AM)Deschamps12 Wrote: I managed to get blinking, eye tracking and visemes working for these models. Eye tracking especially was a DAMN PAIN!! but it's pretty decent. All the mouth bones can get a bit annoying but it's worth it in the end bc it gives you more flexibility to get exactly what you want! Still waiting for Xander!! Saw the empty file uploaded and I've been freaking out for the past couple of days waiting for something to come up in it lol. If you guys need help with your models please let me know! (lovely picture btw)

I managed to figure out lip sync and emotions via shape keys. That was the easy part. In CATS, you basically just move the face bones around in Pose Mode until you get the desired emotion/mouth visemes you want. Then, you hit the "Create Shape Key from Pose" button underneath the "Pose Mode" button in CATS. Blinking is also easy, but with CATS, I need to do blinking and eye tracking at the same time. I haven't figured out eye tracking yet. Would you mind quickly letting us know your method for getting eye tracking to work? Glad to know it's at least possible Smile
Pose mode gets really really clumsy when I try using it in Blender, other than getting super intimidated by the sheer amount of bones in the face I can't really figure out which three face poses I need to get the correct shape keys made.

Don't try to use the base DAE file in Blender, it literally screws the bones up. What you need to do is convert the DAE to another DAE using Noesis and then import the converted DAE into Blender. You'll find the Textures need to be reapplied but you can use the FBX file as a guide if you don't know what textures go on what meshes.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Niles Added) - by ninetalescommander - 03-23-2018, 02:40 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM