Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-22-2018, 04:43 PM)Cris Monti Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 07:40 PM)kurokairaku Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 04:07 PM)Cris Monti Wrote: I want to know... do you want a max script to import g1m? (Im speak spanish, so sometimes i got confused with english)

Would honestly love that, since I work in max. But I am fine with how things are. Currently my problem is incompatibilities with g1m to smc that steven's gas machine offers. Even if I can import directly into 3DS MAX, it wont solve my more pressing issue. Where you offering? I still wounldn't mind a script. If you are capable of it, maybe you could even solve the issue? Not to sure what you meant, or if you where just curious what I wanted out of my request post.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/beaauv.../dw7-1.rar (this is suppoused to be able to do this but idk if it actually works)...

As far as I know, it doesn't. If I recall properly, the script was abandoned as well, unfortunately. It of been pretty useful though, but I need a custom one created for me. Though this can be an easy source code resource for anyone who actually accepts my plea for help and creates something for me.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Niles Added) - by kurokairaku - 03-22-2018, 07:15 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM