Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-16-2018, 03:16 AM)Uncle Koopa Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 06:37 PM)ToukoKino Wrote: I'd say just wait on cordelia if her armor break isn't implemented yet and do another male. Tongue
(03-15-2018, 05:27 PM)kurokairaku Wrote: I am sure there has to be a better way to import. Have you tried using the various fixes for VRChat? I had people who uses my Nights of Azure extracts, which are similar to my Fire Emblem, get into VRChat quite nicely. You might save yourself some facial bones if you import through those methods, or use Blender 7.80 which is rumored to have  better FBX Import. 

~~~

Also Unrelated note, Anna now has an arrow to her weapon, as well as her musou models which includes an Artillary and Tank... in case anyone cared. Oh yeah also got out all the generic spears for now, since the next model I am getting out doesn't have her unique spear out yet.

Honestly its more that the bones are too obstructive that I can't see what's going on in the face to try and make any sense of it so I just mix all the weights together and save myself the trouble of figuring out what's what. Besides if i wanted to make any facial movement i'd need to make shape keys and its just not worth the hassle for me since i can't utilize them in regular testing anyway.

Thanks to you, I figured out how to mix weights, and ended up getting the model to work in VRChat. I had to do a bit of extra work when it came to the head bones, but I managed. A friend of mine who helped me with the process said we might be able to create visemes for lip sync with the mouth bones, so we kept them in our models just in case. CATS is gonna make that entire process a lot easier, since we only need to make 3 shape keys. CATS handles the rest. As for blinking and eye tracking, we're still gonna need to figure that out. But I'll let you know if we come across an easier solution. 

[Image: 4374e7ec5a5a48f0092d485b0455f1f0.png]

Nice! Glad you managed to get it to work. Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Niles Added) - by ToukoKino - 03-16-2018, 10:35 AM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM