Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-15-2018, 07:49 PM)Sandy34 Wrote: May I ask: What exactly is the (whatever)-m.png texture for? I don't think it's for metal. Sorry for the stupid question.

If its named that, not even I know what its used for. I just called it -M to sorta get away with my ingorance with it. They appear to be some sort of map, and I originally assumed it was a blank AO map, but the red-blue maps contain AO and Reflection masks. That specific map could be used as a specularity map but I also don't entirely believe its only that but I am atleast more confident in my assumption of that than I am with that grey flat map. So it might be a map that is used to control something, the way light interacts, or a gain of some sort, but I can't really tell.

I've been able to replicate looks without the use of it so it could very well be only useful inside FeW. Without knowledge on how its materials and shaders work I can't really give you a proper answer.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Niles Added) - by kurokairaku - 03-15-2018, 08:14 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM