Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-04-2018, 07:21 AM)ToukoKino Wrote: I've been waiting for these models to finally hit the site, little did I know I was going to be lucky and get FBX files out of the gate instead of DAE. Using those in Blender has been a nightmare.

Thankfully the CATS tool I downloaded to assist with fixing up MMD models for VRChat installation also fixed any jankiness with the posing and I was able to get Anna cleaned up in a relatively painless manner (After fixing a bit of the parenting, and wiping 90% of the face bones that I couldn't use anyway.) Strangely using Noesis just made it more difficult to use since none of the textures wanted to properly map to the model. But hey I got her to work so I'm thrilled about that even if she doesn't have any eye or mouth movements.
[Image: 27wo17C.jpg]
I too would like Celica next but would also except Sakura or Caeda.

How did you do this with CATS? I've gotten a couple of MMD models into VRChat through Blender and Unity using CATS, but the bones just kind of explode when I import the Niles model using it. I know that I should be importing them using the recommended plug-in in the original post, but I am curious how you had a relatively painless time getting one of these models into VRChat. I'm pretty new at doing stuff in Blender, and I've only exported MMD models, which has been a lot easier. I'm dying to use the Niles model in VRChat.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection - by Uncle Koopa - 03-14-2018, 11:11 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM