Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-06-2018, 02:17 AM)ToukoKino Wrote: This is sort of more for MMD models than anything else but its worked really well for my purposes in fixing these up for VRChat.

https://github.com/michaeldegroot/cats-blender-plugin

Using this seems to repair the neutral posing and applies the textures. I just wish there were less face bones because its really hard to do anything with the face. Worked well with Anna and Hinoka.

I find it kinda sad that blender requires plugins for use of popular file types, the only way one can go from 3DS Max to Blender is FBX and on the current stable versions 2.79a its not the best on imports yet the same FBX works quite conistantly on any other 3D program. Atleast this is yet another way for potential compatibility.

Sorry for the cluster of bones on the face but that is how it is in the files. I personally prefer it that way because it means I can actually edit and do my own expressions, rather than morphs, which are not always carried over from extracts. If I Had the ability to make and use morphs I'd love that for a game called Nights of Azure and Atlier Sophie, which goes the morph route.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Camilla Added) - by kurokairaku - 03-06-2018, 06:26 AM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM