Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-05-2018, 05:23 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: yeah, I'm the 1 that's helping him, but as far as texture placements go, I don't do that in blender, only in 3ds max. I export all the files together, export it as FBX, send it off to Kuro for physic mesh fixing and adding bones for those meshes via max, along with adding the textures onto the meshes in max, then we just export as DAE and FBX from max. At times 3ds max will just, cancel out texture assignments when you run it through Noesis. You'll have to assign materials and the texture for the mesh in blender, that I have no clue how to do so.

This is what it originally looks like when importing all the SMC files into blender
[Image: P4rVADh.png]
I see, I do know how to apply the textures to the models in blender but the issue I often run into is figuring out what textures go to what mesh. Is there no way you can name the texture files so it's easier to know where they go? Or if not that, attach a readme file that shows what textures go to what mesh.

As a example; In the case of Hinoka, "_011_ArmorGauntlets" uses "Outfit-D.png" and "_013_FaceDetail" uses "Face-D.png", if we knew what png files to apply to what Meshes, it would make the process way easier.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Camilla Added) - by ninetalescommander - 03-05-2018, 06:30 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM