Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-05-2018, 02:28 AM)kurokairaku Wrote:
(03-04-2018, 10:02 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote: Okay so I was able to get the model with all the armatures into Blender but the major issue I am running into is the textures. They are not appearing alongside the converted model and instead all I get is a gray model, any ideas how to fix this?

I do that purposely, unfortunately, since I use vray, any materials I apply are in VrayMTL. Exports would default to gray standards. Its not a bug at all but more because there IS no textures for it to find. Sorry bud, it entirely my fault, since no doubt other models out there have it so it loads the textures from the project folder. I do so much extra stuff that I often don't worry about it all to much so I don't get burnt out on doing this stuff XD. I even stopped naming textures to free up time. I also don't organize a release folder untill after I'm done everything so folders shuffle around and that could mess up too. I'll try make my texture placements standard in the future and hope it fixes that issue, but know if it happens again it just because it went to default as I was using Vray to display. You will need to make your own materials.

As for the face bones on Camilla, she does have em all and is capable of doing emotions, though I must admit all the bones are strangely made. Some reorientation might be desired as well as re-linking of bones to simply actions. However, that was not my place to meddle with, so you get what was ripped out. I don't make changes to the base skeleton unless its absolutely necessary. Sorry for that confusion but I do promise its what I got out my extract. Let me know if you are still having issues.

The good news is I was able to get the bones to appear on Camilla's face, turns out I was doing something wrong when converting it to a format Blender supports.
Normally I would be able to fix this myself but I suck at mapping textures to the right mesh and what comes out ends up looking horrific lol
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Camilla Added) - by ninetalescommander - 03-05-2018, 04:44 AM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM