Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-03-2018, 06:55 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote: To be honest, I'm not sure on what the issues are myself, from what I could gather it seems to more so be them reviewing the models and not actually using them but I wouldn't let it bother you, if it was that much of a problem then a lot more people likely would be coming to you with it. Thanks for accepting my apology, In future I should try to approach situations like this a lot more politely and not be a dick about it. Also, thanks for taking the time to fix the models for Blender, that means a lot.

I don't want to do much assumption. If you really are in a discord group that is run by the person I claimed you where a puppet of, then they probably hate me, specifically the person. They probably tried to find any fault so they can perpetuate and what not. They probably found out I had complaints about the submission process and further perpetrated a lie (the fact I was abusive and what not, when I never told anyone but DSX8 my frustrations). I'm also a game developer. I just render on the side. I have my own idea of what I consider proper, and it went against a certain someones ideals. I challenged their ideals and asked for an explanation on why it had to be that way, they would explain but in such a rude and narrow way that any rebuttals I throw they'd ignore. Eventually I left this group to pursue my own interest, as well as get away from this toxic person.

I do not mean to be rude to the devs or anything I just believe a faster more efficient service can be applied. Example being, a user based policed option, where mods rather than control what comes on, controls what "stays" on instead, while users, like yourself, can report problems, rather than wait 2 months and have the mods say "hey its missing something" yah know? I decided to outright remove my protest since this ins't the place for it, is what I realized.

Blender FBX just gets fucked for no real reasons and it beginning to piss me off. It just.. breaks. No reason why. I might have to fudge it with blender support and provide the original FBX's that is exported out of blender.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection - by kurokairaku - 03-03-2018, 07:28 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM