Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-03-2018, 02:16 PM)akuago220 Wrote: My team and I are waiting with anticipation for the Marth set, for the sake of a team member. So Marth and Camilla would be all I ask for, and ZePyromancers and I truly appreciate it.

Haha! How convenient! Camilla is one I am literally working on right now. Just a quick question though do you work with Blender? I do apologize for my models breaking in blender, and I am working on figuring out a fix. It seems to be the result of the bones I used to rig somehow getting their positions forcefully reset so they coil up and rotate rather than retain their original position.

The models to work in other programs though, maybe you will be able to use Noiesis or other programs to get out a differently built FBX that actually works, but please don't be afraid to let me know of any difficulties.

(03-03-2018, 11:38 AM)ninetalescommander Wrote: Stuff and things

Please, oh mighty "hero". What do I delete, I would really like to know, please, share examples and educate me on the matter. Lets ignore the fact the skeleton is the original exported out of the 000_skel_00.smc. Lets ignore the fact that I often delete bones with 0 purpose other than to be points for special effects, and other animations. Lets also ignore the fact that the boneset came out of a very specialized environments, such as Fire Emblem Warriors, and many things arn't exactly compatible with anything else besides it's own game. Though you are right. Blender isn't well supported, and I was actually too rude in my protest, but the conversation is at hand is related to the quality of my work.

Is it something you are used to? Do you often get custom rigged models to animate? Do you work within a specific game that has bones that isn't included in FEW? So please, share with us your insight. I would LOVE to better myself to provide for the community. Learning is what I love to do, improving myself is what I live for.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection - by kurokairaku - 03-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM