Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-02-2018, 07:47 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote: Sorry but these are just terrible. They're not even compatible with Blender and the file paths are a huge mess. Not to mention the important bone armatures are completely removed.
It's no wonder your submissions to the side got rejected.

While extremely rude, you are one of the reasons why I do wish for a new method of model submitting. You came to me with a problem so fast, faster than the 2 months it takes to get declined for forgetting to dot my I's on my past submissions. While I really shouldn't be giving someone so rude who even states things like the latter half of your accusation any attention... I DO NOT delete important bones, and only delete bones that quite literally serve no purpose, nor have any skinning data attached. I otherwise remain truthful to it. If it not up to your standards, that is how it was exported out my dude. I think the only thing that is missing is blender root nodes, couldn't probably get carried over when I worked on the things in 3DS Max, such as rigging. You are more than welcome to improve the rigging, and I would be right happy to accept them too. I just wish to get these models out in a nice clean fashion with complete rigging.

Oh-so sorry the paths are not up to your precious standard as well my friend. I did my best to make it simple and not confusing at all. You got the character itself, which inside has models, named properly. Included in that is the texture folder, which is organized even more to what model file it belongs too specifically.

I understand frustration, and I apologize profusely for them as you attempted to use my work in Blender, and ended up failing. While I really shouldn't be looking into solutions because you are so rude, since I recognize blender as a strong program many people use. I will pay more attention to its compatibility. 

As it stands, my provided FBX and to some extent the DAE does work with other 3D programs, and DSX8 even tested and confirmed they work in Noesis, so we can confirm blender as the problem child here.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...nknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...nknown.png

So if anyone who is a blender user sees this comment. Using Noesis or other free programs, for now I can guarantee it works in 3DS Max 2016+
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection - by kurokairaku - 03-02-2018, 10:41 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM