Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Newbie on ripping Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 models
(02-20-2018, 12:06 PM)saratogaroad Wrote: If you open Windows Explorer (such as My Documents) and look to the side, you'll see under the Computer heading some options. Mine goes OS (CSmile and then Recovery (Very Sad) and then my disk drive (ESmile; figure out which is your disk drive and edit the .bat file in the KH2Dump to reflect that so you can use it to rip from the disk. The same principle applies if you've used a utility like Daemon Tools or 120% Alcohol to mount the .iso.

The model viewer is just that, a viewer. If you want to use them in another program, you have to export out using Noesis. Find the file you want, right click on it, then hit export. What format you export to depends on what you're actually trying to do with these things, but if you want to keep the in-game rigging, do NOT export to .obj.

The process on the KH2 dump is working. Also, I managed to get my Bouncywild model. From the KH Model Viewer I had found some interesting unused animations for Big Belly the Large Body, the Bouncywild and Flame Fatso the Fat Bandit.

Does the KH2Dump work with Final Mix?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newbie on ripping Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 models - by BigBellies - 02-20-2018, 01:52 PM