Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Accomplishments you had in video games
This may seem insignificant to some due to a varying level of challenge, but when I was a teen I finished 100% The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition. Screencaped the congratulations and everything. It took me a good while to find out how many rupees I need to get better keys, but the worst of the worst came at the Hero's Trial, which was a relentless 3 year quest to end it. The ending felt very satisfying on a personal level, and I ain't touching that save ever since, except for the retro stages.

I also have a pretty nice record on ''A break with... Brain Training - Letters'', at the Visual Memory stage, in Normal. I reached 45 seconds, but I'm betting one can reach 44.
--SOME PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT--
  • Red Crown Archives: Dedicated to preserve Cing's legacy (Hotel Dusk, Another Code, Last Window, etc)

-I WON'T BE AROUND TOO MUCH ON FORUMS, SO PM ME IF NECESSARY-
.. / .... --- .--. . / - --- / ... . . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.. .-. . .- -- ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-- .. ... .... . ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-- .... . -. / .-- . / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. / -- . . - / .- --. .- .. -.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Accomplishments you had in video games - by Adrot - 01-18-2019, 02:28 PM