Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Suggestion: The Ability To See Pending Submissions
This has come up a few times before but there's a reason it's not implemented. Honestly, I don't really even want to display pending games (and you'll notice they're not visible to guests) but I decided to add them to their respective pages to make it easier for submitters to add more to a game after they've initially left the page (as well as others who may want to contribute to a game that hasn't been approved yet).

While I understand your reasoning behind wanting to be able to view pending submissions and even agree with the premise, showing them would defeat the purpose of having a submission system to begin with. The goal is to ensure a certain level of quality before something hits the site and showing them before they're approved bypasses that check. Sure, we could hide them for guests like we do with the games and I guess that would mitigate a good chunk of that problem but as it stands now, I'd rather not show unapproved actual content anywhere on the site.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion: The Ability To See Pending Submissions - by Petie - 12-13-2017, 06:12 PM