Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Tutorial] Ripping from Unreal Engine games.
(05-07-2019, 01:03 PM)speroketgaming121 Wrote: This is a really good tutorial. It's super helpful I'm just having one problem I'm trying to rip models from LET IT DIE and I did all the things it needs but when I try to view it or Export it shows an error. Is there any way to help you can contact me on here or on the VG discord please I need help and thank you.

UPDATE: So for days and hours on trying to figure out the error with no help and barely any info or tutorial. I finally found whats wrong it's not supported so which means that any unreal engine you want to export models from is not supported even tho there's another game made by the same people. It will not work so I wasted my time trying figure it out and wait for someone to help me with it. So if there's anyone willing to prove me wrong please contact me on this comment/private message or on the VG Discord. Thank you and have a wonderful day/night.

To the of this I'm sorry for the negativity on your tutorial I'm just frustrated that I couldn't get it to work and politely asking for help on the situation. This is still amazing I will probably try other games for awhile and maybe go back to the error and see if I can fix it. But I say keep up the great work and keep moving forward have a wonderful day/night.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Ripping from Unreal Engine games. - by speroketgaming121 - 05-08-2019, 12:08 AM