Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Video Game Characters and Real People competing in a Grand Prix Championship
(11-03-2017, 06:23 AM)Kendotlibero Wrote: man, you have a future as a game designer.
add Gino il Pollo, Reggie Fils-a-mech and *insert relevant meme* here.
I want you as a playable character too

Hopefully. Just got to keep fighting for my dreams and goals. Plus, if it were to happen, I'll add the main characters from Cuphead

(11-03-2017, 06:51 AM)Kosheh Wrote: yyyyyeah I'm gonna move this to VG Discussion.

and
(11-03-2017, 05:42 AM)RacingWolf7957 Wrote: Gordon Ramsay

why

(11-03-2017, 05:42 AM)RacingWolf7957 Wrote: Heihachi Mishima

WHY

this is like arguing "which superheroes would win in a fight" but instead of actually fighting they're competing on a cooking show

Haha. The reason for Gordon Ramsay, because he use so much profanity on his shows, just imagine how he would react when it comes to things like, his Kart Engine blown up or walking back to the pits angrily and etc. For Heihachi, he is powerful and he would fight with anyone for whatever the position he is fighting for like 1st Place for instance

If Chad Warden was competing in a Grand Prix Championship, that would be crazy because when he overtakes a racer, he will say things like "BALLIN'!"
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video Game Characters and Real People competing in a Grand Prix Championship - by WaterKirby1964 - 11-03-2017, 08:35 AM