Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
*Please Read* Unknown Encoding. HELP!!
How did thakis or wiimms make BMDview2 or szstools. Just wondering. I did all people use QuickBMS to decode unknown formats or make ripping tools? Did some people write a program in C++ from scratch to make a program to decode an unknown file format? Are there other ways to do it? How do you make a program in C++ that is made to open and decode an unknown file format with unknown encoding?? What other ways are there to make a way to decode an unknown format and open in or convert it?? What other ways did other people use to make a way to open the unknown formats and decode them. I was wondering if you can decode the file by coding an app to open and decode it from scratch in C++ kinda like the old school way to do it. It might take some time to make the program open the file and view it correctly and accurately but I just wanna do it the old school way. The way you sample the encoding and disect it's properties and then compile the app.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Please Read* Unknown Encoding. HELP!! - by SniperDude2745 - 10-14-2017, 01:11 PM