Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
"Other Systems" Ripping Project
Thought that I better contribute towards this project. Ever since last year, I have been ripping from Amstrad CPC games and managed to do 22 of them before retiring out of ill-health.

It was something that I wanted to do ever since I saw that really good arcade port of Donkey Kong, the best in that era before Rare's reprogramming and emulators. Ripping Donkey Kong was one of the few things that I was pleased out in 2017. Ripped from good games, various arcade conversions, Codemasters first game, one of the worst games on the system (Airwolf) and strangely Titus Software did okay on the computer despite being considered the worst on other systems at the time. With these uploads, the system will hopefully be able to have its own section.

So why did it take so long? Well two reasons that I won't get into, personal and health reasons. The latter on the verge of death with my last Amstrad CPC rips (Fire and Forget) took way too long as I was poorly even ripping 5 little sprites. Anyway they are currently in the queue and should take a few days to upload them.

Messages In This Thread
"Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Magma MK-II - 08-05-2017, 06:07 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Dolphman - 08-08-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Ton - 09-11-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Yawackhary - 01-01-2018, 07:03 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Ton - 01-04-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Shade - 11-01-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by miru - 11-04-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Shade - 11-08-2018, 04:01 PM