Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Key's Thread For Showing Off My Art Things V2
dayum, you got kinda incredible at coloring your work in photoshop. you might have to point me in the right direction because like, dang. those light sources, inking and everything are drivin me bananas

if there's one little criticism i have, it's that i noticed that sometimes your characters' heads appear really slanted - as if you drew an oval, but at a 45-degree angle and then drew the facial details etc. It seems infrequent as I go down through the art, but...is there a particular reason? Do you tend to lay your head on the desk as you're drawing and frame your reference based on the angle you're laying your head in?

yea pardon me if i sound like kind of a jerk here or anything since i'm rereading this and i sound incredibly blunt, i'm just curious about the thought process there (are they actually running really fast? is the angle you're going for like a 3/4, slightly angled downward head view? I notice you do it sometimes with your chibi-ish characters when they tilt their heads but then there's uh... "Red" who does the same thing but there isn't the slant and it looks cool)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Keychain

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key's Thread For Showing Off My Art Things V2 - by Kosheh - 06-13-2017, 04:59 PM