Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Whip those pokeballs out of your pants: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon and Pokken Tournament DX
(06-06-2017, 02:27 PM)Kriven Wrote: I'll keep my GBC carts as long as Pokemon Stadium isn't on VC :-\

As for UltraSun... I don't even know what it is.

"Here comes UltraSun and UltraMoon. They have more Pokemon, and an "alternate storyline." Whoa, you want actual details on how they differ from the originals? Sorry bud. Forty bucks to find out."

It's not being released until November, and E3 is this month, so until then there's a LOT of time to cover what differences there are. Nobody would even buy the game if they didn't detail them.

Still, teasing is my least favorite form of game hype. I ended up skipping Black2/White2 in the past (even though they looked very interesting), so I may end up doing the same here unless new Alolan forms or new Pokemon in general are thrown into the mix. By the way they make it sound, it is mostly a minor tweaks and rearranging which Pokemon appear in the wild. Here's hoping they actually explain more at E3.

By the way, is it just me, or does it look like the main legendaries fused with Necrozma??
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whip those pokeballs out of your pants: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon and Pokken Tournament DX - by TomGuycott - 06-06-2017, 03:40 PM