Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X
(04-28-2017, 06:02 PM)Komodo Wrote: Oh I forgot to mention, my models only loaded after I removed the text "3DS-LZ" from the files. So if you get "unsupported file type" try this Smile

Hello,

I have the bch files, I delete the "3ds-lz" line from the text (opening the file with wordpad or with any other program, result is the same). If I just delete it, then I open with ohana 3ds rebirth and I get unsupported file error. If I press enter after deleting "3ds-lz" so that there is a space in between the start of the file and the rest, same.

If I press Delete so that there is no space, I get the index was outside bounds of array error, I press continue and nothing happens, there´s no model loaded. I have used both Ohana built by me and the already built release. With the former, everything I do ends up with the unsupported error. Also, please bear in mind that this happened with every model I tried, including the zamasu model, which you seem to have loaded just fine.

Could you give me any advice?

Thank you for your research on these, I´ve always wanted to extract models from a game like this one. I feel like I´m just one step from success...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X - by anubis95 - 04-29-2017, 01:00 PM